Cookies - small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user's side. The default parameters of cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. Cookies are most often used to monitor the activity of visitors. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, e.g. on the hard drive, and the data assigned to them (such as session numbers).
1. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is:
- Janmar Sport
- cooperating service and advertising companies (so-called third party cookies).
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows them to be improved;
- maintaining the Website User's session and ensuring the operation of all Website functions;
- providing users with advertising content tailored to their interests and needs
3. The Website uses three main types of cookies:
- session cookies - session: temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- persistent cookies - persistent: they are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
4. The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. cookie authentication files used for services that require authentication on the Website, cookies used to maintain user sessions;
- "functional" cookies, making it possible to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website color, website appearance, etc .;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the Users to provide advertising content tailored, for example, to their interests.
5. In most cases, the software used for browsing websites (e.g. internet browsers) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time and at any time on their device or in the software. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform the User about each placement on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibility of using cookies is available in the software settings (e.g. of the web browser).
8. More information on cookies is available in the Help tab in the web browser.